Lasers in dentistry are gaining importance as their spectrum of use in various dental treatment procedures are increasing. The advantages of lasers as compared to the conventional therapies as claimed by the doctors who use lasers in their practice are :
- Bloodless and sterile field,
- No or very less need of antibiotics as the surgeries are carried out without touching the concerned area,
- Wounds heal faster,
- Little or no anesthesia required,
- Less post operative discomfort,
- Makes treatment more predictable.
Qualified and experienced visiting laser dental therapists perform operations at pooja dent care for the patients who require dental lasers for their treatment.